1437 København K
Bodil Hovaldt Bøjer defends her dissertation 'Unlocking Learning Spaces – An Examination of the Interplay between the Design of Learning Spaces and Pedagogical Practices'.
13.00: Welcome and presentation of chairman, assessment committee, supervisors and author
13.05: Bodil Hovaldt Bøjer presents her dissertation Unlocking Learning Spaces – An Examination of the Interplay between the Design of Learning Spaces and Pedagogical Practices
13.50: Short break
According to the ’Ministerial Order on the PhD Course of Study and the PhD Degree’ the chairperson may invite the audience to contribute with short statements. Such intentions should be addressed to the chairperson during the break.
14.00: Anneli Frelin, Professor, University of Gävle, Sweden
14.30: Inge Mette Kirkeby, Associate Professor, Aalborg University, Denmark
15:00: Sissel Olander, Associate Professor, KADK, Denmark (Chairperson of the assessment committee)
15.30: Comments from the auditorium
The assessment committee evaluates and makes the concluding remarks
Closure of session
- Anneli Frelin Professor, University of Gävle, Sweden
- Inge Mette Kirkeby Associate Professor, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Sissel Olander Associate Professor, Institute of Visual Design, KADK, Copenhagen, Denmark (Chairperson of assessment committee)
- Ida Engholm Professor, Institute of Visual Design, KADK, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Rune Fjord Jensen Director and designer, Rune Fjord Studio, Copenhagen, Denmark
The thesis is the result of a PhD project financed by Innovation Fund Denmark, Rune Fjord Studio and Institute of Visual Design, KADK.
The thesis is available to look through for interested persons at the Library of Architecture, Design and Performing Arts, Danneskiold-Samsøes Allé 50, 1434 Copenhagen K.