Contact Student Services

 For students who are currently enrolled at KADK:

Write an e-mail to if you need:

  • Re-ordering/renewal of study card
  • Signature on confirmations

Print via Self Service if you need:

  • Confirmation of studies
  • Transcripts

For graduates from KADK:

Did you lose you diploma?

If you are a graduate from KADK and no longer have your diploma or transcript we can provide you with a confirmation that you have graduated from your programme at KADK. We can not issue a new diploma for you. Your original diploma is the only existing copy. 

If you need a confirmation that you have graduated please write an e-mail with as much information as possible about you and your study at KADK. After we receive your request we will send you a confirmation. Please note that the processing time may take up to 6 weeks. 

KADK's Main Campus: Holmen

This website uses cookies

KADK uses cookies to create a better user experience, to interact with social platforms and for anonymised statistics of traffic on our website.

Social media cookies enable us to interact with well-known social media platforms and content. This may be for statistical or marketing reasons.
Neccesary to display YouTube videos
Statistics cookies collect anonymised information that helps KADK to understand how visitors use our website and to provide users with an optimal experience.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Is used for UI states