Residence Permit (Visa)

Non-EU/EEA/Swiss citizens

You will need a Danish residence permit for the duration of your Master's at KADK.

Upon admission and tuition fee payment KADK will asssist in applying for the residence permit. The application process may take up to three months.

For more information about the application process, please visit this Danish Government website: 

Nordic Citizens

Nordic citizens (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland) do not need a visa, residence permit or work permit in Denmark.

For more information, please visit this Danish Government website:

EU/EEA and Swiss Citizens

EU/EEA or Swiss citizens staying in Denmark for more than three months are required to apply for a registration certificate upon arrival in Denmark.

For the application form and more details on applying for the registration certificate, see the Regional State Administration’s (Statsforvaltning) website:

Note: Your letter of admission can be used as documentation of your enrolment at KADK.

You must apply for the registration certificate within 3 months of arriving in Denmark.
KADK will make sure to inform international students in due time before study start about how to register.

This website uses cookies

KADK uses cookies to create a better user experience, to interact with social platforms and for anonymised statistics of traffic on our website.

Social media cookies enable us to interact with well-known social media platforms and content. This may be for statistical or marketing reasons.
Neccesary to display YouTube videos
Statistics cookies collect anonymised information that helps KADK to understand how visitors use our website and to provide users with an optimal experience.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Is used for UI states