The artefact can be made in any technique and form of expression. It can be one or several drawings/models/photographs and/or other media. Each exhibitor will have 1-2 modules for displaying their work. The curating committee will make the final selection of number of modules and selection of work.
The modules measure 2200 mm (L) x 1100 mm (W) x 300 mm (D) and can function as a:
1) A table to display e.g. a model on top of it
2) A table with e.g. drawings or photographs on top covered with glass
3) A display case covered with glass with e.g. objects laid out inside it
Work arrival date: November 18th-22th 2019
1) Final paper: 3-5 A4 pages without illustrations (a page is 2400 characters including spacings).
All papers will be collected in a digital catalogue.
2) Resume of 1 A4 page of 3000 characters including spacings. The resume will be presented in a newspaper at the exhibition.
Deadline: October 1st 2019